Tetrisly Design System For Figma
Tetrisly Design System is a carefully crafted UI library with design tokens in its DNA, coming along with the free Figma plugin to manage them.
A react library is coming soon to create the all-in-one product design ecosystem and to let design teams ship faster.
👉 Visit tetrisly.com to find out more
👉 Preview Tetrisly in Figma
👉 Design System Tool plugin for Figma
Carefully crafted UI components, leveraging the idea of design tokens. Now you can easily customize and start designing right away to deliver faster.
- Color tokens and aliases (Gamechanger). Each component is prepared based on color tokens which is a semantic representation of the color that helps understand how or when the token should be used.
- Focus on product delivery. Don't waste time reinventing components. Save money by replacing this process with a tool that does it all.
- No more junk components. Get rid of junk inside your library. Ensure it only has carefully selected and customizable components without UX mistakes.
- Colors are contrast-based and intuitive. Scalable and consistent system.
- Tetrisly Icon Library - clean, consistent and pixel-perfect icon set
- Documentation and React components are in progress
- There are over 400 experienced designers and developers behind Tetrisly
- Constantly updated with auto-layout, smart variants, properties and nested instances
- Knowledge from world-class specialists
- Tetrisly for Figma. Well-crafted component library with the newest Figma features. Over 300 carefully selected, accessible and customizable components.
- Early access to Tetrisly React. All of our customers will get access to Tetrisly React with extra benefits from Tetrisly Team!
- 1 year of update. Free access to product updates during the membership.
The first version was loved by teams around the world. We accumulated over 18,000 users across the globe and much positive feedback.
Need more help?
Visit our FAQ page or feel free to email us via email@example.com
By subscribing you accept the License.
If you prefer not to renew your subscription, you’re free to keep using the version you currently have — but you won’t get new updates. You can subscribe at any time if you change your mind.
1 year of updates
Tetrisly for Figma
Early access to Tetrisly React